Good advice about applications
Your application should give us a clear and accurate picture of your qualifications and personal qualities. It is vital that you tell us how you believe you can help create added value for TK Development. Before writing the application, please read the following tips:
- Write a concise application, which should be no longer than one A4 page.
- Show us that you have acquainted yourself with our business areas and tell us why YOU can make a difference.
- Add some personal details – we want to know who you are.
- Include a chronological CV listing your previous jobs, education and training.
- Remember to be specific. Provide your postal address, your telephone number (preferably more than one) and your email address.
We look forward to hearing from you!